Starting a business is never easy, but fulfilment can be a nightmare if you don’t have the right vendors. AliExpress is a popular B2C marketplace, because it provides access to problem solving products with a high profit margin. However, unpredictable product quality and shipping delays are just some of the variables that will affect customer service issues in your business. The vendors are overseas and there is often a language barrier with the suppliers.
There is zero bar for registering your account with a vendor, so it increases your chance of being ripped off with no recourse.
But what if I told you that I can teach you how to source branded products that are shipped from US vendors that you don’t have to pay for upfront?
Our Product Sourcing Package Includes:
A list of US based Vendors that provide a variety of fulfillment options
- The list includes a direct link to the vendors website, account manager, account set-up requirements, product offerings and data feed integration options
- Assistance with obtaining the required documents to register your account with US based vendors
- Options for creating Advertising Specialty Products to build your brand
- Affiliate Links related to your product
- Email Scripts for contacting vendors
- Deal Analysis worksheet
- List of APPs that cover sales data, site integration, keyword search, competitor research tools and product trends