As a business owner it is important to know your rights as an entrepreneur or employer because ignorance of the law does not negate your responsibility to uphold the law. At Watch Me Succeed, LLC , we understand the importance of having sound legal advice, when forming your business, establishing your contracts, protecting your intellectual property and everything you need to know about having a firm business foundation. As such, we have partnered with Legal Shield to offer our clients the ability to have an attorney on retainer for a low monthly cost. Visit watchmesucceedllc.ladiesofjustice.com to register. Some of the benefits include, but is not limited to:
LEGAL CONSULTATIONTelephone consultation on unlimited matters concerning your business; with up to 1 hour of legal research per matter. (Number of matters at attorney discretion. Matters covered under the Designated Consultation benefit are not covered under this benefit)
CORRESPONDENCE (LETTERS AND CALLS)Available at the discretion of your Provider Lawyer.
- 20 per year, calls or letters with 1 follow up per subject matter (up to 6 in any month)
DESIGNATED CONSULTATIONThree telephone consultations per year arranged by your Provider Lawyer - each consisting of up to one-half hour for the following legal matters:
- Import/export or customs matters
- Issues arising outside your state, within U.S.
- International Law
- Intellectual Property
DOCUMENT AND CONTRACT REVIEW(Up to 15 pages each)
Up to 20 contracts/documents per year (up to 6 in any month)
One out-of-state document review per year
DEBT COLLECTION LETTERSUp to five separate initial collection letters per month
- For profit business
- Not publicly traded
- Must have 10 or fewer employees
- Non-profit or associations are not eligible
PREFERRED DISCOUNT25% off additional legal services, litigation representation and other legal work within your business state is available at a 25% discount from the Lawyer's corporate hourly rate. Your Provider Law Firm will let you know when the 25% discount applies and go over these fees with you. In some cases, a retainer fee may also be required before representation begins; and a separate engagement agreement with the attorney will be required. The following are covered only under your 25% discount:
- Claims or charges relating to workers compensation, inquiries or actions by a government agency, bankruptcy or alcohol, drugs, substance abuse, chemical abuse or dependency.
- Pre-existing conditions, defined as those acts which give rise to a lawsuit which are alleged to have occurred prior to the business' enrollment, regardless of the filing date of the lawsuit.
- Garnishment, attachment, or any other post judgment relief action.
- Any claim or charge where the business has access to an insurance policy.